Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 AM   #527
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Haha whatever dude... I dont care if you believe me or not. Fact is I do and your probably just jealous.

Oh and there was this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant

Plus I see Randy not fighting again. Theres no reason to now. He would either fight Vera or Sylvia. Theres no shame in losing to Fedor, but he might just retire champion now. Hes making so much money with all his gyms and the movie deal for the new scorpion king movie apparently that he doesnt need the money.
If you check it... I said this a day before Randy retired.... you think i dreamed this up? No Leo, his manager told me he would more likely than not do this.

Last edited by Reavant; 10-18-2007 at 09:25 AM.