View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:46 AM   #4
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Worker: AJ Styles, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe, Randy Orton is pretty close too, and to throw a spanner out there -- Neville

Wrestling: Cesaro and AJ Styles

Promo: Paul Heyman, The Miz, John Cena (when he's on), Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, and fuck it -- Neville

I'm funny on The Miz's promos. I think he does talk well, and I think he "gets" the promo, but I also think they let him promo. There are probably a few guys who could do a great promo if their shit wasn't scripted to be story time.

Top Five:

1. John Cena
2. AJ Styles
3. Brock Lesnar
4. Samoa Joe
5. Neville

The one who might need some explaining is Neville. For the role he is in, he's pretty much perfect. He works in the role. I believe him as this ruthless wrestling machine. They tried to give him goofy shit, and he slayed it. He feels like a genuine star in a division that is killing everybody. He may not be the best talker, but when he says he's The King of the Cruiserweights, I believe him, and I want to see what he does next. That's what a good promo does. He doesn't need to talk for twenty minutes to open up every show. I get his point very quickly, I internalize it as part of a story, it works, and I move on.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote