View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:24 AM   #371
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Hmmmm....I dunno. I'm not saying I'm right by all means, but I just got this feeling Jacob's plan is the same as MIB's, which wouldn't make him too suspicious or aware of what he is able to do. So like, Ben never actually seeing Jacob, that was Jacob's will and wish from the beginning because he knew that if he had had contact with Ben, the events that lead them to this point wouldn't happen, and thus his eventual end game and potential 'win' would not have a chance of happening.

I have NO idea what the deal with the ash is at all. Other than the idea that it would make less sense if it were just 'ash', and that indeed, the ash Brom used in the tomb in the LA X episode and the ash used for the cabin is the ash of the dead. There must be something about the smoke monster, which is some kind of 'judging/death entity' that although is all about dead, is however hindered by the ash of the dead.

And with regard to the cabin, I had a thought a while ago that maybe we got it wrong, maybe the ash around the cabin wasn't to keep the monster out, but to keep it locked in the cabin. But then it's been free roaming since season 1. But then maybe the smoke monster is both Jacob and MIB, since although Eko said when he looked into it he saw darkness, whereas Locke said he saw a 'beautiful white light'. But again, that could've just been a ploy by the MIB as the smoke monster to lure Locke into a trap. But THEN at the same time, a plan like that wasn't part of his 'loophole' plan.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote