Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #62
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS View Post
You also have to keep in mind...that the flash-forwards from the ending of last season were after what we saw this episode. So the dead person could be Hurley.
Er.....

There is no fucking way that coffin was for Hurley unless he had lipo. And when Jack presented Kate with the piece of newspaper, at the end of Season 3 in the flash forward and asked if she went, she looked disgusted/shocked that Jack would even ask if she would go, she even said, 'why would I go' I think. I think the funeral was for Ben.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote