View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #147
NormanSmiley
shisen sucks all the cock

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I could see Rollins keeping the title until WrestleMania. The only real possible challengers for him are Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, a combination of Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns and a combination of Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. I personally like the Shield Triple Threat. Easiest way to get there is have Reigns win the Royal Rumble in Florida, then Ambrose beats Sheamus for the Money in the Bank briefcase at Fastlane. Boom.

If they go with a Triple Threat as the main event, I could see Rollins somehow snaking it out with the World Title. Will they have him bust the 434 day mark? I'm not sure, but I can definitely see them being really stubborn with the length of this thing.
So basically what cynick said that got shit on as trolling?
NormanSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote