View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What I Liked About Brock Lesnar

His relentless motivation, his endless training and his competitiveness.

Too many guys in the business right now are a little too laid back for my taste. The idea is that this is a sport, right? Why do people play sports professionally if not to win and try to make it to the top?

I'd love to see a guy like Sheamus or Jack Swagger turn it up a notch and just become obsessed with becoming the best. They seem way too comfortable for my taste. I'm not just talking about kayfabe hunger either, I mean career-wise. Too many young guys seem willing to settle after they find a "niche".

Austin had that desire. You could tell that when he cut a promo he wanted for himself what his character wanted. The man had some intensity, some amazing focus and I don't see anyone that I can point to who has that same desire. Doesn't anyone want it bad enough?

It's time to make TPWW MEAT again!

Quote:
Unlike traditional grills which cook food from a single, direct heat source, the Pit Barrel® Cooker’s cylindrical shape and “Hook-and-Hang” method places the food in the center of the action, heating the meat from all sides at once, producing consistently great-tasting, perfectly cooked meat every time.

Also have some popcorn.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote