View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:23 PM   #36
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I loved Brock Lesnar in the WWE as much as anyone. He was vicious, had great technical skill, an incredible look, and could make a match feel truly competitive. His matches against Kurt Angle are some of the most intense I've ever seen.

That being said, I don't think he could've ever been "that guy" for the WWE. The one thing Brock Lesnar truly lacked was the kind of outgoing charisma that made the top guys the top guys. Lesnar could talk, but he couldn't talk like Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold or The Rock. He couldn't get the crowd into the palm of his hand, face or heel, the way that those men could. While Brock would've obviously been a great addition to the WWE's history, I don't know if his popularity would've ever even peaked that of John Cena's as of now.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote