View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 02:07 AM   #433
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"

Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Meta Knight: Special Moves

I introduced some of Meta Knight’s special moves in a previous post entitled "Four Special Move Types".

But, since he has so many peculiar moves, I wanted to explain them again.

Standard Special Move: Mach Tornado

Suck them up!

Your inertia carries you left and right. Tap the button to rise up off the ground a bit.

Side Special Move: Drill Rush

Rush!!!

You spin like a drill, ploughing into people. You can also change your direction slightly.

Push your enemies up into the air!

Of course, you can push them down, too.

Up Special Move: Shuttle Loop

Rise up while launching your sword up...

You can also flutter through the air and glide.

This is a move you use to glide. It’s kind of like Kirby’s wing ability.

Down Special Move: Dimensional Cape

That familiar move from the trailer.

He wraps himself in his cape, disappears, and reappears with this move.

Tilt the stick to move the position where he’ll reappear!

If you’re pressing the attack button, you’ll unleash a surprise attack as you reappear!

Use the Dimensional Cape as a precursor to an attack. If you just can’t get the opportunity, then forget about attacking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2nd update today is the music "Kirby: Meta Knight’s Revenge". It's for the Halberd stage. The update explains it:

I was just thinking how it’s been more than ten years since I made this game...

It was in Kirby Super Star that Meta Knight rode out on the Battleship Halberd to try and conquer Dream Land. This is a jazz arrangement of the music from back then.
WELL? How do you like it?!

After going with the "serious touch" of the Halberd for the Kirby stage, I’m now thinking that maybe this overly peppy song is a little incongruous...