View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #170
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
IMO, Richard is just like the other 'others'. They've been resetting back in time for a long time and thus do not age. There was a point when the others were talking and someone said "Remember when we used to celebrate birthdays" or something like that. They have been there so long probably that most of them should be pretty old by now, if not dead, yet they have not aged except internally. (IE - the woman with the 80 or so year old womb)

Basically, back when he visited Locke as a child, he was at the age he went onto the island. He has just stayed the same age, only aging when they leave the island (as they are able to do). Richard seems like a very important character, so it is not surprising that he is able to come and go as he pleases, just like Ben.

Richard is one of my favorite 'non-major' characters though. Pretty cool guy, and I hope he gets to be in the spotlight for a while this season.
Yeah but Richard appears to be something above the rest of the Others. Like how in the last episode he knew Locke was shot but Locke never told him. The writers on this show have never been subtle about foreshadowing so I have to assume that this scene means Richard is something special.
Supreme Olajuwon is offline   Reply With Quote