Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #159
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So I made the mistake of trying the game at a friend's house over the week-end. I was hooked in half an hour. I went to the Future Shop right away, bought the game, and installed it on my crappy laptop with a crappy internet connection.

I can only play in the kitchen because the Wi-Fi signal is only strong enough there, and I had to put every setting to low (and even turn off shadows and clutters and stuff like that) to get the game to run smoothly.

But I'm still loving it. When I get to Montreal, I'll install it on my tower and finally get some real gaming going on.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote