Thread: Batista
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 02:16 AM   #7
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I could see Mr. Pierre said happening, actually. I'm feeling Batista vs. Brock Lesnar too. If the Brock Lesnar character wants to be involved in the WWE, then wouldn't he want to be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Wouldn't he then want to enter the Royal Rumble? If Lesnar returns otherwise, the only thing I can see him doing is either going for the streak or going back after Punk. Both are possibilities, but neither is a "fresh match." I guess Taker vs. Brock hasn't been done in years, but it just seems...odd having two part-timers fight, you know?

I'm thinking Batista and Lesnar have a Royal Rumble stare-down and then start brawling as the crowd goes nuts. They battle towards the ropes trying to muscle each other over when someone like Roman Reigns runs in and dumps them both over. This establishes a Batista vs. Lesnar rivalry quite well.

That being said, I could see the WWE combining two possible huge matches into one and giving us a Fatal 4-Way between Batista, Brock Lesnar, John Cena and Randy Orton for the World Title. It would fit everything. Orton occasionally finding himself in situations he doesn't want to be in because of what's #BestforBusiness; Batista and Cena's rivalry; a Batista/Brock dream match; and Cena's past with Lesnar.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote