View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 05:51 PM   #19
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
I really hope TNA go out of business. I can't even say "well but then the guys and gals will lose out on paychecks" since most indications are that half the roster is behind on pay anyway. There's talent there, I'm sure most of them will land on their feet.

Right now though that talent is being completed wasted in TNA. Such a terrible company. Makes 2000 WCW blush.
Yeah, I'd really rather TNA not go out of business. I'd like them to move into place as a solid option to WWE, but it's way too late for that at this point. They became far too interested in "beating" WWE when that was just plain never going to happen. They never quite got the idea that the way to success for them was to be a modest but distant second option. So all that being said, since they are definitely not going to regain the opportunity they fucked away, I'd prefer they go out of business as soon as possible so that the talent can move on and whatever vacuum is left in the world of wrestling can be filled asap. I'm starting to wonder if Jarrett's idea for GFW hasn't been to build up something of a name and recognition and pick up TNA's talent roster when they finally disintegrate. Jim Ross is always saying how he doesn't understand how people can wish for a company to go under; at this point it's in the best interest of the patient. TNA has no chance of survival; pull the plug and harvest the organs (in this case the wrestlers) who can live on and actually do good somewhere else.
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote