Thread: '80s TV Sitcoms
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #22
parkmania
#BUCTOBER

parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
From Schlomey's list:

Watched these on at least a semi-regular basis. (Note: I never watched the NBC "Must See Thursday" because I had church choir that night, and the family didn't get a VCR until almost 1990.)

* A-Team
* Airwolf
* ALF
* Baywatch
* Blue Thunder (Dick Butkus and Bubba Smith FTW)
* Bosom Buddies
* Cheers
* Doctor, Doctor (Matt Frewer's return to TV after Max Headroom - tremendous show that didn't get a chance to shine)
* Enos (Don't know how I stomached this show, but I did. I musta been hoping for some Daisy Duke cameos.)
* Fall Guy
* Family Ties
* Greatest American Hero (I SO wanted a supersuit of my own.)
* Growing Pains
* Hardcastle & McCormick
* Head of the Class (Khrystyne Haje was HAWT! Wish there had been some WKRP cameos.)
* Knight Rider
* MacGyver
* Magnum P.I.
* Max Headroom (Too far ahead of its time)
* Mission Impossible (1988)
* Moonlighting
* Mr. Merlin
* Night Court
* Perfect Strangers ("Of course. Don't be riDICulous!"
* Quantum Leap
* Remington Steele
* Silver Spoons
* Star Trek Next Generation
* T.J. Hooker
* Too Close for Comfort
* Who's The Boss?
* Wiseguy

Shows I watched that were missing from Shlomey's list:

- Sledge Hammer! (If this show had been made with Tackleberry from the Police Academy movies as the main character instead of a blatant rip-off it would have done SO much better)

- The Wizard (A globetrotting, crime-solving genius midget with enough gadgets to make James Bond blush)
parkmania is offline   Reply With Quote