View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #26108
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Was watching TNA's Against All Odds. To be honest it wasn't a bad PPV, and the biggest criticism I have is the commentating. Tenay and Borash are awful. So incredibly boring. There is just no enthusiasm in their voices, as all these huge spots are taking place they just sit there and call the action in dull, boring, monotonic voices.

You can all criticise Michael Cole for 'going off topic' and 'burying the talents', but at least he does it with enthusiasm in his voice.
No, Cole's voice is the most annoying thing.

Why was Borash was commentating? I haven't watched a TNA PPV in ages, but was Taz there as well? Tenay isn't great, but I would take him over cole in a heartbeat. That's any version of Cole, not just "heel" Cole.

I did prefer him on colour in WCW though. He was great as the professor.