View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 04:04 PM   #15
Kenny
Luke 15:11-32

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool
All the people I have talked to, that don't go the wrestling sites, and don't read the dirt sheets, and just watch wrestling because it is there don't like Beniot. And are kind of upset that he is going against Brock for a title. They are even kinda pissed that he beat Cena to do it.

Why is this? Because Beniot is boring. He is rather boring in the ring. We know what he will do, sure he does it techinally, but the moves are boring and with out a certain flare. He is hella boring outside the ring as well. He can't cut a promo to save his life. It is just him spoating a rather lame catch phrase.

Now I know what you all are going to say about him being the best and most deserving wrestler in the world, and how he should be a multi time champion by now. But that is just you all being stubborn and not seeing Beniot as what he is. He is boring, he has no charisma, and what he did have in ring skills have gone to the way side to produce a boring, predicable wrestler.
Your arguement for Benoit's moves applies to nearly every wrestler there has been since I've been watching wrestling.

RVD and Kane, hell they had nearly the same routine for every match. RVD gets beaten up, Kane makes the tag. Kane clotheslines 2 people, throws one in the corner, throws the other in a corner, clothesline, clotheslin, side walk slam, big boot... goes for choke slam, choke slam is interupted, double team on Kane, RVD saves Kane with top rope kick... and from there the heels either cheated to win or Kane finally did hit the choke slam followed with a 5 Star.

My point with all of that rambling is why is he any more pedictable than any other wrestler? Including John Cena.

What does Cena have over Benoit? Mic skills. Incredible Mic Skills. But part of Chris Benoits character is NOT getting on the mic that much. To be honest, the last time Benoit took on a character I LOVED it. It was back when he was fueding with Eddie and he was acting like a little kid.

Come on that had to atleast get a giggle. "Make it bounce Eddie! Make it bounce."

You know when Benoit's not so predictable? When you throw him in with other wrestlers who are not so predictable. Like Angle and Cena. The matches are a lot better.
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote