Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #1809
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Had an amazing Intercontinental Title match between Daniel Bryan and Zeke. Probably wouldn't have been that amazing if I knew how to make people submit, but I don't, so he escaped from my Labell Lock twice and I kicked out of his finisher once and reversed his second attempt after his wakeup taunt. Zeke then went on to beat Del Rio for the World Title at the Rumble.

I won the Rumble as Big Show entered around 14th and eliminated around 15-20 guys in the 40 man event so that should set up my Mania main event nicely.

I still need to finish RTWM though so I can unlock the WCW arenas so my Nitro isn't held in the RAW arena.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote