View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 04:18 PM   #16
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer

BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny5682
Your arguement for Benoit's moves applies to nearly every wrestler there has been since I've been watching wrestling.

RVD and Kane, hell they had nearly the same routine for every match. RVD gets beaten up, Kane makes the tag. Kane clotheslines 2 people, throws one in the corner, throws the other in a corner, clothesline, clotheslin, side walk slam, big boot... goes for choke slam, choke slam is interupted, double team on Kane, RVD saves Kane with top rope kick... and from there the heels either cheated to win or Kane finally did hit the choke slam followed with a 5 Star.

My point with all of that rambling is why is he any more pedictable than any other wrestler? Including John Cena.

What does Cena have over Benoit? Mic skills. Incredible Mic Skills. But part of Chris Benoits character is NOT getting on the mic that much. To be honest, the last time Benoit took on a character I LOVED it. It was back when he was fueding with Eddie and he was acting like a little kid.

Come on that had to atleast get a giggle. "Make it bounce Eddie! Make it bounce."

You know when Benoit's not so predictable? When you throw him in with other wrestlers who are not so predictable. Like Angle and Cena. The matches are a lot better.
Yeah, but that doesn't stop me from being any less right.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote