View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 01:41 AM   #28
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I had the pleasure of watching some old wrestling tapes with 5 guys 2 of them dont really like wrestling they were just hangers on and the other 3 are complete marks they probably dont even know there is wrestling stuff on the net. Not one of them like benoit yet they all loved the Rock but it was realy funny to watch them because they all were realy into the Rock but throughout all of his matches they ate they talked and did just about everything but actualy watch. Yet when a Benoit match came on (and his opponent was the Big Show) they couldnt take there eyes off it there isnt realy a point to this except im starting to think eventhough marks say they dislike Benoit i think his ringwork has become a dirty pleasure to marks just like most smarks have a soft spot for at least one mediocore worker. This was just a story to illustrate a point that maybe eventhough a lot of people say they dislike Benoit he will probably get over as a champion kind of like how a lot of marks say they dont like Bret Hart but if you put them in front of a Hart match they cant help but almost drool.

If anyone gets what i mean because that sounds really disjointed time for coffe i think.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote