View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #35
SuperSlim
*Oh Sh*t*

SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerWolf View Post
dude, get off me! i was making a point! that people still underestimate or completely disregard Rashad Evans as a fighter, dispite all of his success and accomplishments. practically every fight he goes into, he goes into it the same - with more people than not supremely confident that he is going to be crushed; and clearly he ends practically every fight the same - victorious.

i know that Rampage (who i am also a fan of) has a great punch (especially his hooks) and a great chin. but i think it is fair to say that Rashad has more ways to win this fight (to include knock out power). and if i were to lay money on this fight, i might even suppose that Rashad trains harder and that Jackson might suffer from a small amount of ring rust going into this fight.

and honestly, you've got balls, dude, to tell me or anybody on this forum to "get off their high horse." i make a simple point - that i find it unbeleivable that people still willfully underestimate Evans, and you turn it into this, whatever you call this. a nuthugger flame maybe. i dont know. my point being that you clearly believe that you are somebody special on this forum, with the inside scoop. to me, youre just somebody who spends way too much time sitting in front of their computer.
Dude... seriously... you're overreacting.

Is Rashad talented? Yeah. Can Rashad win by knockout? Yeah. Can he win by unanimous decision? Yeah. I doubt anybody here would doubt that Rashad isn't talented. BUT that doesn't mean that everyone has to get behind him and assume that he's going to win each and every fight that he is in.

And the guy way up there that you originally quoted... just like you assume Rashad will win... he assumes that Rampage will win. So what makes his opinion any less valid than yours? He wants Rampage to win... you want Rashad to win. And on that night... someone is going to be proven right.

So how about chillin out a lil bit. And instead of fightin folks here for their opinions differing from yours... how about returning back to the topic at hand... and talking about how this should hopefully be a good fight. And the possibility of an outcome between Rua vs. Evans should he win or Rua vs. Rampage if he wins.