View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #36
KillerWolf
\m/(-.-)\m/

KillerWolf is pretty cool (5,000+)KillerWolf is pretty cool (5,000+)KillerWolf is pretty cool (5,000+)KillerWolf is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
you started off calling people morons for thinking rashads going to lose and i called you on it. Im sorry you cant handle it when someone calls you in fact are being a moron.
mmmm...okay. i guess that's a good point. but a little slippery. i was actually calling people who think Rashad SUCKS (as in cant fight, is always in for an ass-whoopin' no matter who he's fighting) morons. and i stand by that. i mean, sometimes it seems like there are people today who wouldnt give Rashad a chance against Houston Alexander. they're morons.

i have no problem with anyone thinking that the odds are in Rampage's favor. but it is clearly not a forgone conclusion. i think the odds slightly favor Rashad.

on the one hand, Rampage: knock out power, good strikes, good defense (strikes), good chin, good endurance, BUT, rather one-dimensional and is coming off of a sorta long break from fighting. and he did get dominated in bottom position for a whole round against Forrest Griffin.

on the other hand, Rashad Evans: faster than Rampage, good striker, good wrestler w/ good takedowns, good endurance, always evolving so we never know what he's gonna do (although i think it's fairly obvious what he should do against Rampage), and knock out power, BUT was blown out and KO'ed by Machida (so what), and i'm not going to say he has a weak chin but he was rocked by Silva in his last fight and seemed out on his feet for much of the second round vs Machida. with, Rampages power, he can definitely put Evans on quere street.

Rashad avoids Rampage's left and right hooks and takes the fight to the ground, advantage Rashad. i think that Rampage's likely game plan is a little harder to force.