View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #213
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thinking more about it, I'd probably turn Big Show/Shaq into the Andre Battle Royal, with the RAW Tag Team Title match happening on the pre-show, then all eight of those guys padding out the Battle Royal too (giving them a main card spot). This allows for Rusev to have a spot, although he can still do whatever else you have lined up for him anyway (Lana getting slut-shamed, Rusev being humiliated for standing up for her, etc.). They'll probably fly in the WWE UK Champion for a title defense on the pre-show against someone too. Maybe some sort of multi-woman match and cruiserweight clusterfuck too to promote the other shows the WWE has, before the main card kicks off with, hopefully, Neville vs. Ibushi.

I don't really think that match will happen, but it's within the realm of possibility. Neville looks to be going after the belt, has got a lot of energy behind him since he woke up the crowd, and Ibushi is on the WWE's radar. He doesn't want to sign full-time, but maybe they will be inspired to make a better offer (which might, in turn, lead to them treating him as a higher priority and a special deal) or allow him a similar deal to the UK guys they are signing -- where he'd just need to get his dates approved and he can collect WWE money. It's probably the only match I care about in the 205 Live realm, so I hope they do at least consider it and allow the guys to try and go out there and set the pace.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote