View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #233
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus View Post
Zeeboe, of all the celebrities to worship, you choose Jay Leno.
I don't worship, but I was a big fan of his. I actually stopped watching him in 2005 because I thought he was getting way too mean to people, and it ticked me off. 05' was a bad year for me anyhow. But I ended up finally working, and had to say goodbye to my many late night adventures, including watching Jay and Conan.

I realize no one asked for my bio, but I felt a point needed to be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedamndest View Post
Zeeboe, do you know what a lead-in is?
Yes, it's someone who starts the show, and warms the crowd up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWadding View Post
I still think if Conan goes to cable, Mon-Thurs on Comedy Central behind Stewart/Colbert would be the best thing ever.
I think he could get a strong cult following if he did that perhaps. But sadly his chance to enter icon status may be gone, but I hope I'm wrong. He may become an icon to some, like the type of people that worship The Rocky Horror Picture Show and the Evil Dead, but as far as mainstream goes, Conan may sadly be remembered in the history of TV as a failure.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote