View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 02:17 AM   #4
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Funny I saw a ref who was more interested in blowing the whistle too get his face on T.V. than a good ref.

Seems the politicking from De Villiers during the week worked, huge surprise.

All that aside, I think it was a good game, shame the ref loved his whistle so much, I felt that helped the Boks a bit as it played too there style more, but you get that sometimes a ref style favours one team and not the other. And as BC said in the Tri Nations thread, cant win em all.

But hey you never know, next time Janurie might not be able to pull the Boks chest nuts out of the fire.