View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #6112
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBrawl View Post
Wasn't he going to make a wager or something?
I was gonna do another "If the Ravens don't win I wont post in the NFL thread for a year" like I did earlier, but then I figured that would be stupid because what do I gain if they do win outside of being able to come in here and gloat about it considering you all have me blocked.

Im just glad that Ravens didn't shit the bed like the Packers did, I mean..15-1 and then lose the first playoff game at home, and didnt just lose but got smacked around and pretty much humilated... If I was a Packers fan Id be going into hibernation for the next 7 months.

Also, I predict when defenses get to the Super Bowl (Ravens/49ers) and beat down all these high powered offenses, that this trend towards totally forgetting how to play defense is gonna start to reverse itself and we're gonna start seeing some defense played, although it will need some help in from the league office to fix the rules that favor offenses...

NFL Network points out tidbits:

Ravens go to Super bowl - Baltimore/Indy Connection
Giants go to Super Bowl - Eli playing in his Brothers house
49ers go to Super Bowl - Jim Harbaugh's name is in the Colts Ring of Honor