View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 03:27 AM   #54
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior View Post
Really wish it was Jericho, they never had a match together.
Jericho could work. He's established and could put on a good match. If only he hadn't lost that last match to the Wyatts, he could actually have been considered a threat. I mean don't get me wrong, I wish the Wyatts weren't getting buried, but if they were going to be then it should have been to make Jericho look good so he could feud with Lesnar for a short stint. It'd even be a great way to write Jericho off since he wants to leave again. Just have Lesnar beat him to a pulp to the point that he's "unable to compete indefinitely". Makes Lesnar even more dangerous looking and doesn't kill anyone's momentum.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote