View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 07:03 PM   #8
Emeye
Amsel Dominique

Emeye is "reptacular" (2,500+)Emeye is "reptacular" (2,500+)Emeye is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
You're right; there are so many elements at play, it makes it very interesting.

However, they had a similar scenario with the Rumble PPV, where a lot of us went in hoping for something interesting to happen, and, well, it didn't. Guess I've been burned by that.

They have all the components to make something amazing, I just don't trust them to do it.
How would you personally like to see them handle the main event of WrestleMania? I'm just curious to what you think, you're one of the people I mentioned who's opinions I like to read on here, and I just think there are so many ways to go and so many people involved, it's definitely more unpredictable than the RR was.

But that was my point of this thread, just to hear everybody's personal ideas on how they would book it in a realistic way. All of the components could make this epic. And I like reading and laughing at the shit everyone says on the site, I've been on here every day for over a decade, but when everybody really posts their ideas, it usually ends up being a good read.
Emeye is offline   Reply With Quote