View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 10:14 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 160

Good morning, one and all. Sorry for the late start on this, but the site has been kind of dodgy as of late, to say the least. We make our mark whenever we can. Hopefully, it's not enough to dissuade you all from participating in our little weekly ritual here. We're just about set to close out November with Week 160, but first we need to see how well Samurai Shodown stacks up to the rest of the leaderboard. Not a lot of play amongst us here at TPWW, but the leaderboard gets final say as to its status. Roll it...

SNK has little to be ashamed of (other than its bosses) with the game known as Samurai Shodown as it enjoys a healthy 3.5 score, allowing it to enjoy space with some other similarly rated games. Not the best fighter we've got on here, but nowhere near the worst.

On the other hand, we've gone through quite a spell of titles that haven't been near the elite. The last game to join the top ten was The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Certainly there must be another game worthy of entering the upper crust of the leaderboard? Let's go to the bowl!

via GIPHY

Not the best draw I've done, but it was really awkward as I had two things in my grasp and I had to ditch one. Nonetheless, we've got our game for the week. It's another 3 in a franchise as this time around we go back to Capcom's Blue Bomber and his seemingly never-ending battle against Dr. Wily. It's Mega Man 3 on the NES! Mega Man 2 currently stands as the highest-rated Mega Man game on our list, but is the third time the charm when it comes to this entry? It's up to you and your feelings on the matter. Let's do this shit and we'll see you next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote