View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 03:00 PM   #22
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
I’m still skeptical that yesterday’s announcement wasn’t a pivot from the original plan because otherwise Cody’s promo on Smackdown makes no sense in any other context. But I will say the one thing I thought they would never do is turn the Rock heel. With how sensitive the Rock is about his brand I thought he’d never agree to it. So this turn of events has definitely gotten my interest.
Its 100% a pivot, glad there doing it but anyone who says this is the plan hasnt been paying attention.

The working of the IWC is great, happy to see both companies engaging in it.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote