View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #788
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
Has anyone mentioned this?

Remember when they were wheeling in Sun and Locke...she looked at him and said something like "No, not him!"

What up with that? Realities merging?
Yeah I mentioned it

Seems to be a good explanation. Getting specific, there should be a more definite reason though why she would recognise him. Maybe being near death with the bullet, or the hit on the head on island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermaximus View Post
I have a feeling that at the end when that explosion hit Jack, that he died, but we didn't see it. With that I feel MiB "saved" him hence why he said "don't worry, you're with me now." Kind of how the whole Sayid thing happened with him coming back to life. Maybe Jack died for a few seconds or something? Who really knows, but with this show, I wouldn't be suprised.

Waiting 2 weeks for another episode sucks ass.
I also though this is what happened to Claire. When her house got exploded by the soliders in season 4, that she died, MIB saved her, and that is why and how she vanished and became the way she is. Dogen even said the same thing that happened to Sayid, happened to Claire when he was talking to Jack.

Could be possible, but I don't think so. Think it's more going to actually be about Jack as a believer in himself, the real Locke, the Island and his destiny VS MIB's manipulation and belief that everyone is corruptible. Jack looks to be 'The Candidate' right now, and his true fight will be against MIB, alone. To some degree at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Hate that Zoe bitch in a bad way. Ready to see her get thrashed by Smokey.
Totally agree. Widmore can die a horrible one too. Prick.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote