Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 05:49 AM   #47
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus
You're seriously picking Gabe over Couture??

Sure he caught Cro Cop with that vicious head kick but I'm taking Couture.. Specially if Couture takes it to the ground, which will happen..
He did more than catch Cro Cop with a head kick. He absolutely dominated the round. Cro Cop isn't exactly easy to take down either and Gonzaga did it with ease.

I'm picking Randy to beat Gonzaga purely because I can't go against him in underdog fights now after what he has done. However, this is a heart pick. Head says Gonzaga will win and should be considered a good favourite.