View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #3588
Johnny Vegas
Head on a Rollercoaster

Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I know this is going to be random, but:

The 1998 Minnesota Vikings should've fucking went to the SuperBowl. I will always be an Eagles fan first, but the Vikings are my 2nd favorite team. Wtf, the best offensive season in the NFL up to that point, Big 3 Offense, John Randle still in the league...

Still cannot believe this shit happened..That was Randall's year to finally win a ring with concentration to the offense in his career, Carter's time for being one of the top 5 wide receivers of all time, and Moss's immediate impact on the NFL and to potential be the "Michael Jordan" of the NFL...got dammit..