View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
jskinnyg
Voices Say I'm Awesome...

jskinnyg has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)jskinnyg has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Agreed...

Jericho is to me what Triple H is to James Steele. Love the guy, and everything he does. Whether it's being the best in the world at what he does, or Fozzy, who are fucking awesome, or his two autobiographies, which are two of my favourite books. His dancing with the stars stuff was fun to watch, as was his time hosting that crappy gameshow, which was crap, but I watched it anyway because it was Chris Jericho, and all the crappy movies he's been in, which were also crap, but I still watched because Y2J was in them.

Jericho has gotten to where he is today, and at 40 years of age, not only is still looking fucking good, but he's still in great shape. He isn't broken down with injuries, yet, he's seen more than his fair share of five-star or dangerous matches. He's still entertaining, and still has a genuine passion for everything he does. And he never went through a phase of his career where he was an "asshole".

Shawn Michaels is fucking awesome, don't get me wrong. But quite simply, Chris Jericho is "the man".
jskinnyg is offline   Reply With Quote