View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:37 PM   #44
SammyG
LAKE SHOW HOES

SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I have not watched TNA Sting much at all. I choose to remember him as he was in his WCW days. I think they would make an unbelievably awesome storyline heading into Mania. This match has been rumored/discussed for years now. Also, I understand how cool it is that Sting is still refusing to appear on WWE television, but for one match, and one match only, against Undertaker at WrestleMania would be fucking amazing. The fact that Sting is my favorite of all time doesn't hurt, either.
SammyG is offline   Reply With Quote