Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 04:57 PM   #208
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectal Pertruder
I dont think Randy can beat Fedor. I love Randy so much right now. He's writing a story in this sport that has potential to be one of the greatest ever told ( if he meets and beats Fedor or perhaps Cro Crop ). But Fedor is no Tim Sylvia or Gonzaga and Fedor would murder Chuck Liddell. Randy hasnt seen anything like Fedor.

Then again. He who doubt Randy, is a fool so...
Fedor has to lose. Nobody is unbeatable. Fujita rocked him and he isn't the best striker he has fought. And on the ground, anyone can be beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Been reading that Couture won with a broken arm. That's insane if it's true.

Anybody got a link to the whole fight? Anytime I youtube a ufc fight I can never find it.
When he blocked the last high kick, it broke his arm. And he still threw bombs with it! LEGEND! See what I can do about a link.