View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 07:30 PM   #271
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• So we start off with Sasha Banks giving pretty much the exact same promo that she did the first time she won the title. Is it just me that thinks her promo skills need a bit more work? I think she's pretty bad/bland on the mic and listening to her is like listening to some indy talent on the mic. It just doesn't sound "polished"/natural.

• Rusev's new look was not liked when I first saw it but it quickly grew on me. I think he looks somewhat badass now and it really makes him stand out more than before.

• The more I see Cesaro & Sheamus, the more I feel that they'll win the Tag Team Championships at Hell In A Cell.

• Why is Bayley facing jobbers? Where is Nia Jax? Why does Byron Saxton have to always say "Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!" every time Bayley makes her entrance? At this point, it's really annoying.

Hopefully with Dana Brooke attacking Bayley from behind, that Bayley facing jobbers is over and now Nia Jax can face jobbers or even better, other women from the roster. I have a feeling though that Nia Jax is laying low at the moment and if Sasha wins at Hell In A Cell, she'll be ambushed by Jax on Raw and she'll begin her chase for the title. I'd like that.

Another thing I like is that Dana Brooke appears to be separated from Charlotte now and is now involved in a rivalry of her own.

• Sin Cara being involved in the Cruiserweight Division has actually made me more interested than I was before in the division. Maybe it's because he now has a better chance of winning a title as it's such a small division, I dunno. I'm still not "feeling" this ROH thing they've got going on, along with purple everywhere.

• I was both surprised and happy to see Curtis Axel on Raw but when Enzo & Cass came out, I knew he would be jobbing, but no, Gallows & Anderson changed all that. Still, he jobbed anyway in the end. My only hope is that Bo starts something with Axel and the two have a series of matches and a face Curtis Axel rises in popularity and eventually becomes US Champion.

• It's 2016 and R-Truth won a match on Raw.

• I see that TJ Perkins or the writers tried to shoehorn in as many video game references as possible to his segment with Kendrick. The N64 one didn't even make sense.

"Do you remember the one road trip we went on when my N64 broke and you went and got me a new one?"

How does that work? To my knowledge, a road trip is a long distance journey on the road, so it's impossible to play an N64 in a car, especially in the late 90's.

If Perkins is all about video game references, then I find him to be quite like the N-Gage. He's trying so hard to appear "cool" but in reality, he's just really shit.

TJ "N-Gage" Perkins.

• I'm curious to see who Braun Strowman faces next week. I'm finding it hard to think of a face on the roster who would provide a challenge for him.

• Overall, Raw was its usual self and it also felt like one big advert for Payday at times.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote