View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 09:00 AM   #2
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If you would have asked me this question in January, I'd have definitely said Chris Jericho. The guy is probably my favorite wrestler of all time but after his surprise return in the 2013 Rumble and his subsequent loss to Fandango at WrestleMania 29, I started to totally lose interest in him. He then lost to Ryback and Curtis Axel before leaving again.

He was clearly coming back time and again to put other guys over - and while that is certainly understandable, it was also very transparent and therefore made it hard to invest in any of his programs. Couple that with his face promos becoming increasingly cringe-worthy and him coming across like an unhip dad, and I just really had no interest in seeing him return ever again because it was beginning to even sour the way I viewed his earlier work.

Thankfully, now that he's been back for a full year and was given another heel run he's been immensely entertaining. You know he's still going to be on the losing end of most feuds but it doesn't seem as blatant any more now that he's a weekly act and is great at maximizing his screen time.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote