View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #3982
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
No, there are plenty of Broncos fans that are annoying and I understand that, although most of them tend to be Broncos fans via Tebow. However there is a big difference, to me at least, of Denver fans acting like the Broncos did something if they beat a team like San Diego or the Jets as opposed to Patriots fans acting like the Pats shook up the world by beating Denver.

I expect a recreation of the Super Bowl shuffle if they beat Miami this week since they've won a few games as of late.

But it's not even the fans that bother me really, I expect fans to be stupid when it comes to their team. It's the "experts" at places like ESPN or Yahoo or Fox Sports that continue to harp on it that make me shake my head at their ignorance. I mean I know how they are and have been for years. Most of us have pointed this out time after time, but I would at least like to expect them to try to have a little objectivity in their articles. Like how some of them are even trying to start a story on getting rid of Tebow after they lost, or Mike Silver's typical salavating over anything unfortunate happening to the Broncos.