Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 07:42 AM   #235
Dave Youell
1/2 Optimist 1/2 Amazing

Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Here’s my take.

If the date on that grave is the date of the plane crash, it would indicate that Jin never got off the island and he along with many others are still on the island.

I would like to think that if Jin was still alive and ‘underground’ they would of shown his ‘New’ wife to seal it, but for once I don’t think they were trying to over complicate things, they never showed Jin and Sun together at the same time in a flashback/forward, so the theory that Jin was in the past and Sun was in the future stands

The whole point of the episode was Jin not being the man that Sun felt to need to go to another man, so you would think he wouldn’t go back working for her Dad again, as he should be of a stronger character.

Hurely’s Hair looked a lot longer, which would lead me to think he’s out of the nut house, this along with other stuff is leading towards the 6 needing to go back to the island

I didn’t see the first 30 mins of Sayid’s episode, did they actually say he’s one of the 6? I don’t know, because I would assume if he’s in league with Ben, chances are he was snuck out to carry out his killing work, please correct me if I’m wrong.

One of the ‘6’ could be considered that guy in the casket from the end of the last season.

And finally, I no longer consider any death to be legit as they have brought in time travel as an option, in theory you can now stop the deaths happening, which can be a total kop out
Dave Youell is offline   Reply With Quote