Thread: Lost: Season 3
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #199
Dave Youell
1/2 Optimist 1/2 Amazing

Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
The diamonds will probably be a quite important element at some point.
God I hope not, there's far too many unanswered questions, I think this was just an example of how greed can do bad things to you. Or at least I hope that was the only point of the ep, that and Palo is a dick for not mentioning that he knows there's another hatch and that he's seen the other, oh and got a fucking walkie talkie!

I can see Sawyer making a rescue attempt for Jack, Kate and co as Ben said he'd let the other guys go once Jack left the island, Jack hasn't left yet, so he can still hold them all and be a man of his word as promised.

Sawyer can use the walkie to find out there location etc, only problem is it's a pretty weak rescue team.

Sawyer
Jin
Hurely
Charlie
Desmond

Anyway, it should be cool
Dave Youell is offline   Reply With Quote