View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #22
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
  1. main story was poor
  2. the ps3 port was completely broken for anything over 40hrs
  3. endless fetch quests with no personality life or real variance
  4. non stop hack and slash violence missions (a mjor departure for the franchise that used to boast both a large variety and some very quirky missions)
  5. several guilds are still largely broken no matter the platform
  6. the fighters guild is a also very terrible by any gaming standard
  7. ...the mages guild is pretty shit too
  8. broken crafting systems
  9. broken mage dam output
  10. removal of spell crafting (a staple of the franchise)
  11. being held by the hand through the enitre game (basically follow the glowing arrow spawning out of your feet till the mission solves itself [again huge departure from the franchise oblvion was bad about it but that took it to another level with skyim to the point i dont see why the Bandit leader you're supposed to go kill doesnt just start traveling across the world to get you and then kills himself once he's in eye sight. it would cut out a lot of fluff.])
  12. like oblivion no rare items are worth it due to poor (see: awful) item scaling (and scaling rare items to begin with)
  13. like oblivion you're punished for leveling up especially at high levels when you've maxed your dam outputs but the NPCs get to keep raising past cap in both dam and hp bassically killing the game out right unless you break the game with the awful crafting systems
  14. did i mention how the was less than no reward for the civil war arc? rediculous
  15. the removal of every skill that defines kajiit
  16. still annoyed about no attributes but its the trend these days
  17. for a game that is centered around stealing bioshocks gameplay and pushing nothing but combat you think they would have had some depth to it...sadly after 10hours you've seen it all
  18. stealth is broken
  19. especially with a bow
  20. i could keep going but im bored
@ #5 and #6 on your list it's the Companions and the College of Winterhold; those two don't go by their old names anymore for whatever reason. Not a criticism, just thought I'd point that out.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote