View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #11
Lui Kang
Champion of Earth Realm

Lui Kang is "reptacular" (2,500+)Lui Kang is "reptacular" (2,500+)Lui Kang is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
No one who is 4-3 in the UFC should go to the UFC Hall of Fame.. Sure he was a beast and a big draw but really his only "big" wins were over Carwin (who had ZERO cardio and had never been out of the 1st round), a 44 year old Couture who was only back at HW to dethrone Sylvia, and Mir, who he also lost to.. Herring is a joke and only had success in Pride, and even then, the only "names" he beat were Kerr, Vovchanchyn, and Evan Tanner (at HW) who he had also lost to.. Sure he was a "vet" but every time he faced anyone of worth he lost.. He lost to Cro Cop, Fedor, Belfort, Big Nog, etc etc etc..

He is not a UFC Hall of Famer..

The only guys in the HOF are Couture, Coleman, Severn, Gracie, Hughes, Liddell, Shamrock and "Mask".. With guys like BJ Penn, GSP, Anderson Silva, Evan Tanner, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, and even guys who were as successful in UFC but made a bigger impact on MMA as a whole like Cro Cop, Shogun, etc, not on the list, I'm hard to believe he is in the calibre with his short career and the illness..
This is quite possibly the stupidest post that I've read in quite some time. You need to give your head a shake. Lesnar, having had extremely limited MMA training, came in and not on won the UFC Heavyweight title in record time, but set records for PPV buyrates, etc. It was obvious that Lesnar's illness slowed him down, and even with the illness, he still managed to survive and beat Shane Carwin; a guy, who up until that point, was unbeaten.

I would greatly prefer it if the adults on this site stuck to UFC discussion.