View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 09:00 PM   #67
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Hardcore Wrestling Fan: "Dude, you used to like wrestling. You're gonna love this match. Finn Balor and Seth Rollins are awesome.:

Casual Wrestling Fan: "Cool, I'll give it a shot."

THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS FOR THE WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

CWF: *snickers* "Sounds gay as fuck."

HWF: "Whatever, it's about the match and these guys are top notch."

CWF: *chuckles* "Gay ass championship is all I can think about. I remember why it's embarrassing to watch wrestling."
I've never really understood why wrestling is generally viewed as being "embarrassing" to watch.

You have guys/girls acting and pretending to fight each other, but you also have guys/girls acting and pretending to be wizards and some acting and pretending to talk to dragons or whatever the hell Game of Thrones is about.

But yet, the wizards and dragons stuff is considered "cool" because why?

Who decides these things?

Who decides that watching wrestling is "embarrassing" but watching children wave sticks around and shout made up words is "cool"?
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote