View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 04:55 PM   #22
Joeleosis
Velvet Kevorkian

Joeleosis has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Joeleosis has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Joeleosis has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Joeleosis has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Joeleosis has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Joeleosis has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I got the song in 128 bit MP3 quality... it's ok. I mean, being I liked a portion of KoRn material, I would've expected them to throw more of their own "style" into the song. But essentially its a carbon copy with some distorted guitars thrown in.

Other awful cover news... Linkin Park is covering Wish (Nine Inch Nails song) as apart of their tour's live set. Sadly, I will witness this blasphemous act on Sep 5, being that I am accompanying some lady friends to the Project Revolution show. I've also heard that AFI covered Head Like A Hole. The day I hear this is the day that I go to Davie Havock's house and kill him. I don't have much respect for the guy anyway.. he use to be tight with a group of my friends, but decided to ditch them after AFI went big. In recent news, my friend Billy's girlfriend dumped him for Havock. How sad is that?

Last, I DLed Marilyn Manson covering Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus for their upcoming greatest hits album. I was expecting better... the constant synth blooping and blipping throughout the song killed it for me.
Joeleosis is offline   Reply With Quote