View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #878
Mr. Pierre
...Pierre

Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)
I think you plant seeds for Taker/Lesnar at WM29.

I'd have to really think about the whole picture as to how it would play out, but in short, I'd have Lesnar destroy Taker to "send a message" to Triple H. As if to say "look what I did in 10 minutes that you couldn't do at two separate Manias."

It would have to be a very convincing beat down in order for it to kickoff a huge money making match for Mania. Lesnar can bust him open (ala the Extreme Rules "shoot style" on Cena in the very beginning of the match, but even more brutal), even tear up his classic jacket that he wears to the ring, break his arm, etc. I think it would be a very memorable and lasting image to see Taker get beat down that badly without any use of weapons.

It would be very effective in helping Lesnar get tons of heat back after a loss to Cena and a long absence.
Mr. Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote