View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:21 AM   #2389
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Just caught up with four weeks of NXT. Good stuff.

Not a fan of Hideo Itami yet, though.... dunno... supposed to have "devastating" kicks and whatnot, but there are like a dozen guys who do more impressive kicks than him. He also hasn't shown me a ton of charisma. I dunno. All I think when he is out there is "Tajiri was way better than this".
Exact same feelings..... I don't see him going anywhere, just a "Yoshi Tatsu 2.0".... Balor on the flip side seems to have much more potential.....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote