View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #229
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I should say I do like Conan. I use to watch his show all the time. I had to stop watching late night TV however because I always had to get up early for work. From 1993-2005 however, I was a big time late night TV watcher. I always watched Jay and Conan. Then from 05' and on, I have not been a watcher of late night TV, but all this stuff going on with it has caused me to watch some more of it again.

I always thought Conan was funny. I wish he would have just been content with his Late Night show, then none of this would have happened. I do feel bad for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
NBC also now owns all of Conans created characters like the Masturbating Bear and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog and any others that he used on either show so where ever he goes youve seen the last of them.

Also, he might not go to FOX but FX is interested since apparently TBS has done good with George Lopez, though that might be seen as a step down but if its all he can get for now he might want to take it..
Err. If he does that, his career is over, and I'm going to feel even more bad for him. His career will be in the dumper for sure then. A late night show on FOX is the only way to go. Of course, since Conan didn't do so good on NBC with the ratings, FOX may not be interested.

It is pretty depressing, and even though Conan is rich and famous, I still have compassion for him. And again, if it were all up to me, I'd have Jay remain host as Tonight Show, and Conan as the host of Late Night. Why fix what wasn't broken is my motto in life.

Anyhow, I doubt Jay will be booed on his first show back, so don't count it. Believe it or not, Jay has a lot more fan support then some might think. And I am glad Jay is at least staying.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote