View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #16
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I think the whole "inside knowledge" from them training together is overrated and a moot point now.

It's been over a year since they've trained together, Jon Jones has grown up by leaps and bounds. Jones is finishing the best in the division and future hall of famers (including the guy who knocked Rashad out), so I don't think some sparring sessions from a year ago are going to be on his mind.

If anything, Shad might get surprised considering his level of competition has been no where near JBJ's. Before K7 goes ham, I do think Shad can make it a good fight, but it won't be because they trained together previously.