View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #613
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I guess the rock, austin, and triple h were never any good since hogan and michaels had to come back.
Hogan only came back a few times, and Michaels was gone for four years before he came back. He was around the same age of those guys you named too. He also changed with the times. He was hardly an old-timer.

Fuck this cliche "young guys" crap. Been reading that for over ten years. What's so great about a bunch of baby-face wrestlers who can't cut a damn promo? Why are some of you guys sooo hard for young guys? I don't think a guy should be put on TV JUST because he happens to be young.

Fuck the new generation. I desire the best, and these youngin's ain't that. They need to earn their way to the top and not just be given it. That's why WWE wrestling sucks ass. Let's not it even more sucky.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote