View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #630
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I would rather see Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker, with Brock vs. Austin as a runner-up. Put Heyman in Lesnar's corner and Mike Tyson in Austin's corner, and you could have the set-up to a huge blockbuster at Mania. If you did Austin vs. Brock, then you would also probably run Cena vs. Undertaker and CM Punk vs. The Rock.

I think that Punk vs. Rock is something the WWE should very strongly consider doing. Punk vs. Austin is something that people want to see, but a lot of that was because of the dynamic between Austin and Punk's characters. With Punk as a bit more of a babyface, I couldn't really get into Punk and Austin telling each other that they respect the other's lifestyle choices. I think that Punk would need to turn heel for a feud, or that there would need to be some sort of magic build.

Rock and Punk are more likely to clash on an appropriate level right now. It'd be very similar to Cena vs. Rock, with Punk cutting promos on how Rock uses the WWE to pad his wallet instead of being here for the fans, while The Rock does his usual stuff targeted at Punk. With Rock holding a victory over John Cena, he could very credibly come back and challenge for the WWE Title.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote