View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 01:44 AM   #28
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollermacka View Post
The idea isn't "old tyme strongman" per say. The idea that I've been working on is a "performance Strongman". I'm not sure how big they were in other parts of the country, but in the 90a there was something called Power Team USA and they were a Christian Ministry made up of these huge guys. Theyd come to schools, break baseball bats over their heads, punch nails through boards and run and smash through sheets of ice..... Then theyd talk about faith and God and love, etc.

So my idea is to do "tone downed" feats of strength (sorry, can't break flaming boards at most indie shows), then durring the match curl my opponent or press him for multiple reps over my head, then slam him and take a bow. Almost take the character in a "theatrical" direction.
Cool idea. You should challenge kids and women to arm-wrestling matches. Beat an ugly girl and then let a pretty one beat you. Her prize is a ride on Titan's Tower.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote